Ms. Molinaro is a California native and Sacramento resident. Ms. Molinaro was admitted to the California State Bar in 1990. She is certified by the State Bar of California as a Family Law Specialist.
With over 25 years of experience in family law advocacy, collaborative law and mediation Ms. Molinaro brings a unique quality of expertise by addressing her clients’ needs in the best way that suits each particular case. Her approach is to provide legal services in a professional but compassionate and personal manner that addresses each case with a focus and attention to detail required for each client’s particular situation in the most expeditious and economic manner possible. Whether your case is complex or straight forward she can help get you to the resolution that is best for you. She is dedicated to client satisfaction. She has established relationships with a broad range of financial, forensic and mental health experts who assist in providing the highest quality legal counsel and guidance to her clients.
Ms. Molinaro serves clients in Sacramento, Yolo, Placer and El Dorado counties. Ms. Molinaro devotes 100% of her practice to the area of family law including litigation, collaborative law and mediation.
Ms. Molinaro is a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS) and has been named a Northern California Super Lawyer since 2004.
- McGeorge School of Law University of the Pacific, Sacramento, CA JD 1990
- Admittance to the California State Bar 1990
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from University of California at Sonoma
- Secretary (1998); Treasurer (1999); and Vice Chair (2000); Chair (2001); and Past Chair (2002) of the
Sacramento County Bar Family Law Section Executive Committee
- Assistant Legislative Chair (2003 – 2004); Legislative Chair (2004 – 2005); Vice-Chair (2005 – 2006);
Chair (2006 – 2007) and Advisor (2007 – 2008) (2009 – 2010) of the Family Law Section of the State Bar (FlexCom)
- Board of Directors Sacramento Collaborative Group (2008 – 2010)
- Chair of Legislative Committee
- Chair of Bylaws Committee
- Chair of Special Events Committee
- Member of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Current Board Member for Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Member of the American Bar Association and its Family Law Section
- Member of the California Bar Association and its Family Law Section
- Member of the Sacramento County Bar Association and its Family Law Section
- Member of the Sacramento County Children’s Counsel Section
- Member of the Sacramento Area Custody Discussion Group
- Member of the Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- Member of the California Association of Legal Mediators
- Member of the Sacramento Collaborative Group
- Member of the International Group of Collaborative Negotiators
- Member of the California CPA Education Foundation
- Member of the Sacramento Minors’ Counsel Committee
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Presents on divorce, child custody and child support issues throughout the state of California
- Sponsors Minors’ Counsel training workshops
- Founder of the Kobayashi Award, an annual award recognizing individuals who make significant contributions in the area of family law
- Co-Founder and current Member of the Board of Directors of the Sacramento Children’s Fund, a private non-profit corporation designed to provide financial assistance for children in family law cases
- Co-Founder and President of Strive2Free a private non-profit organization designed to raise awareness about human trafficking through presentations and working with at risk youth
- Board Member of ACFLS Charitable Foundation Inc., a non-profit organization designed to provide grants for the improvement, advancement and education of the family law community
- Graduate and current Alumni Member of the FBI Citizen Academy
- Co-Author of Child Custody, a Practical Guide for Parents
- Co-Founder and Editor in Emeritus of the Family Law Counselor
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Named a Best Lawyer in America.
- Named one of the top 50 Women Lawyers in Northern California.
- Named in the Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers of California.
- Voted one of the top lawyers in Sacramento as featured in Sacramento Magazine.
- Selected by peers as a Best Lawyer in America.
- Top rated AVVO attorney